Friday, December 5, 2008

update on destructo-dog



It's been two and half weeks, Lola has more than doubled in size already. It doesn't show in the pictures, but she kinda looks like a frog. her hind legs are enormous compared to the rest of her. She's doing pretty good on the housebreaking, as long as you don't take your eye off her for a half second. She chews anything and everything. Both the kids are learning they can not leave anything unattended on the floor (NOT a bad thing).
I admit there are some things I see her run off with and I take my time getting to it (oh no, this darn toy I have stepped on and nearly killed myself on a 100 times is ruined, we will have to throw it away). Yesterday Robby sorted out the Christmas lights, took a load outside to hang up- in an instant she chewed through the last three strands. He has not yet learned not to leave anything on the floor, she's quick and determined.
Nala seems to like her and even Evil (the feline spawn of satan) has come around a little and plays with her for a minute before attacking her. The kids both adore her and Robby and I still think she is pretty cute.

0 comments: