I've been tagged by Amnesty, and this time I know what that means, lol.
1- My favorite movie is the Sword in the Stone, followed closely by Shrek.
2- I was hopelessly addicted to my dvr but have proven that it IS possible to not only survive but thrive without one, lol.
3- I hate to shop, hate it. I love a good deal but I would rather have a root canal than go to the mall.
4- I like bees, I think they are fascinating wonderful creatures.
5- I love to mow the lawn, I love the loud silence, I love the smell of fresh cut grass, and most of all I love that when I am finished there is nothing Rob or the kids can do to undo it. It is the one and only thing that I can do, finish, and be done with. Which brings me too
6- I like doing laundry, granted I get annoyed that it never ends but I find it relaxing to fold clothes.
7- I don't particularly like chocolate
That was hard, although I know as soon as I hit publish I will think of at least 50 much more interesting things about me. I'll tag Audrey, Karen, and Laura.

2 comments:
I swear I just made a comment and it's gone. If this disappears too I'm going on strike.
It's blogger.... it does it to me all the time. BUT.. I can't tell you how many times I have thought iy ate my comment and left it over and over before I noticed where it says "will be available after approval" LOL
Oh and even though I have the box clicked for email notice on all comments- I don't get them, except from myself. There will be a an email as soon as I hit publish.
Post a Comment