Sunday, December 21, 2008



Friday was suppose to be my day to sleep in. Not all too long ago everyday was my day to sleep in. Yet more and more I find myself the one rolling out of bed with the kids or just not being able to fall back asleep and getting up anyway. They called for a big storm Friday afternoon but when the alarm went off it was nice out, I rolled over and went back to sleep- Rob got the kids up and Saige on the school bus. He came and woke me up at 8:50 to tell me he had to go get Saige-her teahcer called and wanted to know why shewas there- she didn't have school. They canceled pre-k and planned early dismissals for the rest. Apparently we are the only ones who do not watch tv in the mornings when it's not nasty out, and the bus driver had no idea either, she took her. In Rob's defense no tv is my rule because he turns on PBS for them (no closings listed) and Saige watches TV instead of getting ready for school.

Approx. 36 kids and mine was the only one who had parents that don't pay attention. On the plus side her teacher was there, with the baby. Saige was excited to get to meet him and I am the only parent who got my ornament and Christmas projects to hang up. The rest wont get theirs until January :( I have been so looking forward to my first ornament, I hung it on the wall, safe from Rylan.

0 comments: