
Saige is 4 today!!! It has gone by so fast. Yesterday we had a small party, the writing got smeared but otherwise my ladybug cake turned out pretty good, lol. Don't laugh too hard, it is also my "first" Saige liked it anyway... mostly because it had two kinds of frosting and candy!
She got two gardening sets, and is ready and willing to dig holes anywhere in the yard. I already fear for my poor garden, she is going to get her own. She got a fur berry, this cute little dog? that turns into a berry. New rain boots that are too big but she insists on wearing, lol. Two other new pairs of shoes that she refuses to even try on. She also got a new doll. This one licks an ice cream cone. Today she is carrying it around the house, along with the fur berry, and the baby alive doll, AND her TWO bears, octopus and her piggy! It takes her 5 minutes to go room to room moving them all along with her. I am afraid this wont stop and these are just two more in the permanent follow Saige list. All her "animals" and "dollies" must come downstairs during the day and go back upstairs for her bath and again for bed. It's a lot of trips, lol.
Her first fishing pole
Her first big girl bike. Notice there is a balloon attached to this bike. Of all things this balloon caused a 25 minute meltdown at the end of the day after everyone left. I put it in the house, she insisted she bring it outside. I told her if she let go it was gone.... forever. I finally convinced her it would be safer if she put it in the house. She opened the door and let it go BEFORE it was inside. LMAO It got stuck in the tree for a minute or two and then floated off she sat on the porch and cried and cried and cried some more. She was a bit tired anyway, long day in the sun and Rylan hasn't been sleeping AGAIN.
I am still coming to terms with buying her this. It was WAY more money than I had wanted to spend (I AM CHEAP, LOL) on a single birthday gift for a four year old BUT, she loved it. Robin and Rose had to drag the boys away and Saige played until dark. It was rainy and cold all day today and they say we are getting snow! I don't want anymore snow and she is going to drive me nuts until she can play again. Rylan had a blast crawling around in there after the big kids were done. He is pulling himself up everywhere and was cruising across the bottom of the slide banging on it. Inside he was flying side to side yelling and squealing. Hopefully it lasts a long, long time. It should certainly get way more use than the 250 dollar pony I refused to buy her for Christmas.


8 comments:
You did a great job on the cake! It's adorable.
Happy Birthday to Saige! And this Saturday, Jacob will be a year old already. Time flies!
Thank you Jen! You have been hiding so well, lol. You need to update your blog with pictures of the boys. I can't believe a whole year has gone by.
Nice cake Tara!
Saige looks happy.
Hope you guys had a great time!
She is so beautiful. I just love the pictures. Thanks for posting them.
Happy Birthday Saige!!! I love the ladybug cake. I've never attempted to make a birthday cake. You're a lot braver than I am!
I think i already said it but HAPPY
BIRTHDAY SAIGE , You done an amazing
job on the cake .
The party and bike looks wonderful
Saige said thank you everybody in town. She was upset that this site didn't have smileys for her to say so herself, lol.
Post a Comment