I think spring has finally arrived, and we've been outside, I want to enjoy every bit of it before it gets too hot. Those seasons of nasty heat and nasty cold seem WAY longer than those great in between times. I was playing with my camera trying to figure out what the 8000 functions do, messed it up and forgot all about it, I'll add pictures later. I try to take a ton because there are literally thousands of Saige her first year and I'm trying to be fair, lol. At least this time we got smart and used digital, I bet I've saved hundreds in black, blurry prints. The ones you see here are my better ones (I know I suck ,lol) and there are thousands far worse than those, that some day I will just delete. I thought maybe if I played with the settings.... I really should avoid "fixing" or "adjusting" all things electronic.
Rylan turned 9 months yesterday. It's hard to believe he has been here as long as he was in there, lol. It came with a couple surprises too! We found him sitting in his crib, that was a first. He has mastered how to go from laying to sitting. That is going to make my life so much easier! He is saying mama mama mama a lot. I don't think he knows what it means, both me and daddy seem to be mama but it's a start. Just a few minutes ago RJ walked out the door and he sat there going babababa and waving at the door. He's moving faster by the day, and now has starting schooching around on his butt everywhere. I prefer that, on his belly he spends far too much time picking things naked to any other human eye out of the freshly vacuumed carpet to put in his mouth. I love this stage, moving and sitting he can entertain himself for a few minutes at a time and I don't have to hold him or sit him up every 30 seconds and much less crying. We less crying until next week when he starts crying in frustration until he's walking, lol.
The downside, I am going to have to baby proof. So far this morning he has managed to unscrew and attempt to eat the handles off my entertainment center, break my plant, and tip the lego wagon over four time pulling himself up it, climbing is bound to happen in the very near future. He likes being outside, so far he has been content to sit in the wagon for hours on end out there. The ground is still too wet to let him play, and I want to get some yard work done before I commit to spend the summer prying bugs, dirt, and rocks out of his mouth.

1 comments:
When Miss M was born, I vowed to take a picture or video of her every day for the first year of her life... and I did except for only one or two days. When I said I was going to do it, everyone ridiculed me and said I would never be able to do it for additional children, so I shouldn't do it for the first. But my answer was that I wasn't sure if there WOULD be another one since Miss M took 8 years (fertility treatments and all). I wasn't going to hold back on Miss M on the possibility of another - I just went into it knowing that child #2 wouldn't have the same digital history book or website. And she doesn't but I'm okay with it. Hope you don't feel the pressures to keep things equal - there are better things to spend your time on! :)
Post a Comment