Is it obvious I like to play with the colors on here? It's the only thing I know how to do, lol.
I should be knocking on wood as I type this but the past three days it's like I have a whole new happy baby. I think his meds have finally started to work, we were about to stop them because we didn't see any difference. He has been so content, no screaming, very little crying. He does have huge tantrums though, things like me taking his fist out of my hair or removing his hand when he pinches. He seems to think it is his right to hurt us, and finds it really funny, until we stop him that is. He has a fit, I mean how dare we not let him rip our hair out by the roots!
He has come a long way in the past week. He can basically sit all day long unsupported and even uses the pillow behind him to push himself back up when he topples over. He reaches out his arms and open and closes his hands when he wants to be picked up, while screaming hey. I know it's not really hey but that seems to be his favorite sound to make, it's cute. He holds his own bottle (finally!!). He still isn't rolling again but he has started to lift himself off the floor when he's on his belly and kinda pushes back and forth. He spins in circles whether he is on his belly or back and can scoot a few inches to get the toys he wants. I guess my worry over the rolling seems pointless if he is still halfway to crawling anyway. Oh and he loves to stand, he wants to hold my hands and pick himself up all the time. He holds on and goes up and down, up and down. He gets so mad when Saige is running in circles around him, you can practically see it in his face when he "yells" at her- he wants to do that too! He loves the busy ball popper, him and Saige sit on the floor with that thing all day long. She presses the button and he leans it towards him so the balls come out and pop him in the face- he thinks that is just the funniest thing. Strange child. but he does it over and over and gives this deep belly laugh every time., I love it.

2 comments:
That's awesome that he's sitting up and fingers crossed that his meds work. I wish we could have a playdate! =)
Congrats and hope he stays this new happy baby.
Looks like he will be mobile any day now, its great fun really
Post a Comment