Are we there yet?
Can you tell me how to get to Seasame Street? There was an entire miniature Sesame Street village, including a replica of the famous step. Saige, Dominick, George Henry , and aunt Carrie.
The Count, he's always been my favorite.
Saige learned how to punch into work like daddy does... and now wants a job because she "know how to do it and it's easy" LOL
Saige with mom and dad in Big Bird's nest

There was a pretend (although very realistic) Wegmans grocery store for the kids to shop. They got a cart and could pick out 5 things for there trip and then go to the checkout and play cashier. they had quite the selection, with the exception of being run by 4 yr olds and the boxes being empty it was a miniature grocery store. My kid wanted rice, tacos and of course junk food to go with it. Afterwards they had to put it back.


They have an entire section called Grossology, all about burps, farts and snot. Definitely designed with little boys in mind, lol. It was gross.


Saige was mesmerized by the talking faucet with snot that came out na talked about mucous.... YUM!

A life size game of Operation.
All about farts, the tubes made fart noises when you put your finger on the rubber.... yes that is Robby's arm, he spent quite a while making "noises" apparently his own are no longer enough to amuse him.
This guy here burped, it was actually pretty cool. You pump the soda in his belly as hard as you can to see how loud you can get him to burp... another one that amused the "big kid"
Our next trip will be during the week, it was extremely crowded and filled with rude kids. maybe a two day trip so we can really take our time and do all the fun stuff. There was a reading adventure land (and if I ever figure out how to post video I'll post some form there) it was the coolest part of the whole place, at least I thought so. Pirate ships, dragons, the mystery mansion. I think the three of us could have played there all day long. There was a giant chess set, I though that was neat. Saige and I were checking it out and out of nowhere came this kid, he just flew in and pushed Saige out of his way and starting throwing all the chess pieces at other kids and all over the room. Parents no where to be seen, off somewhere oblivious to the fact that there spawn is off torturing little kids and being obnoxious.
There was so much more to tell about but I have to get Saige to bed, and I don't have a week to post it all, lol. If you are ever in the Rochester area I highly recommend this place.... even if you don't have kids.

3 comments:
Wow, that place looks awesome! Is it new? I know it wasn't there when we lived near Rochester! I'll have to recommend it to my SIL.
I have no idea, it can't be too new, they just added a whole new section (the place is huge). It is definitely one in the top 10 things of (if not five, lol) things to do in NY, imo, anyway.
People should read this.
Post a Comment