
Rylan has gotten his first teeth. the bottom left popped through last Monday (yes, I'm way behind yet again) and his bottom right one popped through sometime today. It wasn't there this morning, but as of ten minutes ago he officially has two teeth. He seemed to do surprisingly well given his normal temperament, I was expecting a lot more crying and all around misery from him while teething. Nothing wrong with pleasant surprises though! I hope the rest go as smoothly.
He's been sleeping so much better since he started sleeping on his tummy. I always put him down on his back but he rolls to his belly to sleep. It makes me nervous but, I'm not about to spend all night turning him around, and I'm thankful for a full nights sleep. I can't blame him, I sleep on my belly too. I think that is the biggest reason I hate being pregnant. It's been almost three weeks straight so I'm crossing my fingers this is for good.
Now that he has mastered the rolling and is starting to lift up I thought we would get a few weeks peace from him with his new skills. No such luck... now he wants to stand... ALL the time. He grabs for hands at any opportunity and hauls himself up and yells in delight and waves his arms around. He wants to go in the worse way, part of me can't wait and the other part is dreading it, lol.

0 comments:
Post a Comment