OK I do not advertise- no one is paying me, lol. I'm a bzzagent, I get to try some really neat stuff for free. It's not a freebie site, you do have to work for them. They have a section called the frogpond which is basically some cool (and some not so great sites) on the web. The link is for a free online library. I thought it was cool and wanted to share, so if you want check it out... you may find a good read or two. The best part- no trip to the library and you can stay in your jammies to get your books, lol. Oh and if bzz agent looks like something you are interested in I will gladly send you a link to sign up. I will get a couple points for referring you :) but it's not a scam and it wot cost you a dime.
Pictures to come later this afternoon or tomorrow. I had pictures from yesterday, fully intending on posting about Rylan turning 6 months.... then I realized I have my days backwards and he will be 6 months tomorrow, lol. Not sure where I gained the extra couple days, I was convinced yesterday was the 6th, I payed all my bills that way, celebrated him being a whole half a year all day long, I told anyone who would listen too. Then I noticed the date on my email this morning said the 5th not the 7th.

1 comments:
Happy birthday Rylan! Will have to check out Bzzagent.
Post a Comment