Monday, January 7, 2008

New Years

I had meant to post this before the last one, oh well. Robby had New Years eve and day off, his first chance to relax in a long time... so that's what we did. Saige wanted to be a robot, so she was.

Derik spent the night with us. Saige was thrilled, he hasn't coem in a while. We told them both they could stay up and watch the ball drop. Saige made it until Shrek 3 was over (11:10) so close. Derik fought and fought sleep and managed to stay up. It was the first time he stayed up and I think he was disappointed and expecting something much more exciting. He passed out at 12:05, lol. Once again my camera's red eye function is not working correctly. I guess it could be the operator or the true colors shining through, jk. They BOTH had a blast playing with RYLAN'S toys (not that he is big enough for them yet).
Saige and daddy built a snowman (mostly daddy)... he was nice until he came crashing down about an hour later. We had a few REALLY cold days... today it was 55. I hate when the snow melts, everything just turns to mud.
Our New Years entertainment. Saige's Fisher Price thing that lets her sing and see herself on tv (why it looks blank in the picture is beyond me) while mommy sat back with a glass or three of wine. It was quite entertaining, Derik wouldn't play he was embarrassed. But, Saige had a blast according to her it was the best day ever. Of course we have had 3 or 4 best days ever since then. I hope everyone else had great night too, and a great year to come!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the perfect way to spend new years, love the snowman