He is 28 lbs and 32 inches tall and all boy.
His Ped told us his ears didn't look so good, not bad but not great, whatever that means. She said one tube had fallen out and the other was still in his ear but not where it should be. He had a follow-up from them with his ENT this morning. He has lollipops, Rylan likes him, lol. The ENT said his ears looked great and that both tubes were still in, right where they should be. He showed me them, very strange, but kind of neat at the same time. They look like tiny little straws sticking in there. He said they can last anywhere from 6-18 months, we are almost at 8 now so I guess that is good. Hopefully this will be the one and only set, for the time being he is stuck with the earplugs for all things water related. He hates them, I hate them, it will be a relief when we pass that stage.
Somewhere this morning he lost his Spongebob hat. He is quite upset. He loves that hat. I think it's my fault. Rob gave it to me while we were at the ENT and I think I left it on the chair there. Rylan was to excited by the FIVE lollipops in his hand the dr gave him and I wasn't paying attention. I am not driving an hour one way to go retrieve it though, we will just have to find a new one.
Saige has been moved up a level in swimming lessons, she is really doing great now. Rob and Rylan came along Monday to lessons to see the progress she had made last weekend and she shocked us all and went off the diving board at the pool for the first time. This one is much larger and higher than the one at my moms and there are not floaties. I thought for sure she would look down when she got up there and turn right around but she jumped and she loved it. We went back to my moms to swim Tuesday night and she was jumping off the board there and swimming in the deep end without her floatie suit. It is such a change from just a couple weeks ago.
She is all ready for school, we have all her supplies and clothes. She can't wait to go see her old friends again and make new ones. She is impatiently counting down the days until we go to Philadelphia and Sesame Place next month. This is her and her cousin Kayden, whom she absolutely adores, from his birthday last week. It was Rob's birthday too, we made him a hammer cake. I know I took pictures but I can't find them on here :(

0 comments:
Post a Comment