Saige had her Christmas party at school today, they exchanged ornaments. She got a really neat snowman made from bells. I just realized I still haven't changed the day on my camera, I probably never will.
Last night I gave Rylan his first haircut. It was finally getting long, in spots. The top is so soft and silky, the kind of hair you just want to touch. The back on the other hand, was a frizzy, knotty, coarse mess. It felt like the fake fur on Saige's fur real cat. We waited SO long for him to get hair at all, I didn't want to cut it. He looks older.
He is saying a couple more words that he use to say like ball and wow. He tries to copy me too, well when he feels like it. We went back and forth on tree, I say tree he says dee I say tree, T and so on. I know that probably sounds dumb but that is a first for him, I am thrilled. He sat with his dad this morning with a sippy cup in his ear listening to the air leaking out, he was laughing and amazed. I am amazed at the difference I already see in him.
Christmas came early for Rylan. We got a new cell phone, Robby had the service switched and he gave Rylan the old phone. Santa might as well return everything else, there is nothing I can fathom that could make that boy happier than his own phone that is real. He 'talked' in it and took pictures of his fingers all day long and only parted with it at bed time because I made him. I don't see it losing it's appeal anytime soon.

3 comments:
oh my gosh Tara! Your children are sooooo darling!!! I wanna squeeeeeze them! tee hee! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
Tara, that is just the best news ever. I'm so happy for you. I can't stop smiling.
Thank you, although the drug induced stupor could influence the smile, lol
Post a Comment