Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas

It's taken me this long to find the computer, okay not really but it feels like it. My house is still a disater. The tree came down Friday and I have been attempting to restore order since. I am still recovering. It is hard work finding a place for everything when you are already way past out of space, lol.

My children are both spoiled rotten, and so are we. Rob got his GPS and he uses it EVERYWHERE, it's starting to drive me nuts. In the five minutes it takes him to screw around and try to find the directions to the store in the darn thing- we could already be there- we KNOW where it is. I hate all things electronic though, they confuse me. Case and point I finally broke down and bought myself my very first mp3 player for Christmas and needed Rob to make it work. He also got his band saw, I'm happy he will stop whining for it, but fear what the "need" will be to take it's place :) I got a freezer that I have already filled with free veggies from Walmart, it already has stuff piled on top.

There is not much that the kids did not get. Rylan didn't quite grasp it yet and after a handful from his stocking he about had his fill for the day. (Poor Saige when he does finally want to open his own presents) favorites are the little Tinkerbell table and chairs (just his size) and Saige's rose petal cottage- they both LOVE it. Saige is loving her new boots, the doctor play set, baby chou chou, a baby fur real bear and all of her brothers toys. I didn't take many pictures, the camera was forgotten about in all the excitement.
Saige, Dominick and Kayden
Rylan posing at my moms, it's a good picture and he is still so I am guessing someone else took it

my mom's house

Rylan is going through a phase, he will not stay still for a picture at all, if you tried he whined and ran off. However if you try to take a picture of Saige he positions himself with a goofy grin right smack in front.

I hope everyone else had a great Holiday as well.

2 comments:

Scott Plocharczyk said...

Does your husband use the GPS to find the fridge? :-)

Tristin Choi said...

Happy new year! Can't believe how much the kids have grown!! :-) It was great to be on your side of the world. Enjoy your MP3 and the GPS!!!