Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My poor fishy and my nasty, nasty cat

I have a fancy tailed goldfish (no idea what they are called) but his tail fell off! He is old, and other than the cleaning fish he is the only one. I have no idea what happened to him, he was fine when I fed him yesterday. I looked over this morning and noticed his tail looked ratty, then I watched it fall off in pieces and now he is swimming around with what looks like just a bone hanging off the back of him. :( It's gross. I wonder if the cat got him.... it drinks out of the fish tank. It always has, we give it fresh water yet the stupid thing prefers nasty fish water but she has never seemed to bother him.

Warning- not for weak stomachs-
I have had it with the cat. I am so beyond disgusted with it I can't even look at it. The other day I saw it in the yard with a chipmunk. A while later it walked in kitchen and proceeded to throw up, what I can only guess was the chipmunk, in large chunks of still bleeding flesh less than a foot from my feet. I puked. Right there on the floor and had to clean up both messes while keeping the baby away. The smell was something I just can not describe, that hit me before I even realized what it was. I don't think I will ever get over it. I am not a cat person, I think they are evil. I didn't like the cat to begin with. Now I HATE it, I don't want it near me, I don't want to see it. I realize that is what the evil creatures do, but are the suppose to give it back on my floor? I can't help but think what if I wasn't in the room and instead walked in to find Rylan playing in it? I think I would rather have mice at this point- live, furry, not smelly ones.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh Tara! That is NASTY! The fish, the cat, the whole thing! I would be freaking out about it all. I almost am from over here! YEEEEUCK!

Amnesty said...

I agree. Cats are evil. I will never ever ever ever own a cat. Thankfully, my husband feels the same way!