We took the kids to the Most this weekend. Both the little kids and the big kids had a great time. There was a play structure 2 stories tall, puts teh one at Chuck E Cheese to shame, it was bigger than my house. It wasn't there the last time we went but Robby took Rylan in it and down the two story slide- he had a blast. The rest of the museum he was stuck in his stroller so I think it made the play thing that much better.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
The Most
We took the kids to the Most this weekend. Both the little kids and the big kids had a great time. There was a play structure 2 stories tall, puts teh one at Chuck E Cheese to shame, it was bigger than my house. It wasn't there the last time we went but Robby took Rylan in it and down the two story slide- he had a blast. The rest of the museum he was stuck in his stroller so I think it made the play thing that much better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh I LOVE the pictures! They look so happy. The museum looks so cool. I want to come play there! You know that Scott and I can't travel without stopping at every science museum we pass so now I have to plan a trip up your way just to check it out, LOL.
Post a Comment