Rylan is 5 months old today! Dekan (my old dog) is 14 today! Not all too much new with Rylan, he has really gained a lot of control over his hands the past month and now can pretty much reach and grab whatever he wants the first try. Last night he slept the whole night for the first time in what seems like forever. Of course Saige was sick so SHE was up all night, I just can't win, lol.He loves the jumper, he is happiest bouncing. I'm just glad I found something to occupy him for a few minutes to give me a chance to do things like go to the bathroom and cook dinner. Not that I didn't do any of it before... he just screamed the whole time. He still doesn't have any hair, it looks like it in pictures but it doesn't seem to be doing anything but getting darker, not growing. How long does it take? Saige had a head full of it at birth, I'm starting to wonder if he will ever have any. He looks just like his daddy, and he is a daddy's boy!
Saige insisted I post a picture of her too. She has a bellyache and has been sleeping just about all day. It's going to be another fun night!

1 comments:
Happy 5 Months, and yah on the sleeping all night. When Eilidh started sleeping all night i would get so frustrated at Rebecca as she would still wake every 2-3 hours ANNOYING.
I feel you on the hair issue, at Eilidhs age Rebecca had long curly dark locks that you could put up in any number of styles while Eilidh is practually bauld
Well hope your getting more sleep and Sage is feeling better
Post a Comment