Anyway... I am the worst picture taker, I just can not get a good picture and the kids will only cooperate with my efforts for so long. Here's a poor picture of Rylan, he was a bear. He didn't care one way or the other, except his costume had hands to chew on,
Saige wanted a picture of her holding her brother in their costumes, but, they fell over before I got the chance.
Saige and her cousin Kayden, wishing I would hurry with the damn picture so they could go trick or treating., I love the face
Here is the best one of Saige, she was a lamb. The comments were about 50-50 on what a cute lamb and what a cute bunny she was. She had a blast trick or treating. She remembered to say "trick or treat" and "thank you" to everyone, even started throwing in "happy Halloween" after the thank you. Only 361 more days of hounding me until it's time to do it again, lol.
Finally here is a pic of the kids with my dad after trick or treating.

1 comments:
Both kids look so adorable, i love the costumes they choose
Post a Comment