Monday, September 17, 2007

Darien Lake

We took Saige on her first trip to Darien Lake last weekend, she had a blast despite the rain. The weather wasn't great- but a good choice on days- NO lines!
She was a bit disappointed that she couldn't ride the big roller coasters, she kept asking if she had grown tall enough yet, all day long.

She did go on a few "adult" rides with no sign of fear, I'm not sure if thats a good or bad thing, lol.



My two favorite boys :) Rylan spent his first day with gramma, I still can't take a decent picture. One would think after years and having a red eye function I would get better at it- but no.

We told her to look scared, like the shark was going to eat her. her response? But mommy I'm brave and it's not real.




She drove her self dizzy in circles for three minutes straight.
I'm not sure who had more fun on this one.
She loves her daddy. This was her first ride, on the second run they got bumped hard enough to make her cry, I thought that would ruin the day. She got over it pretty fast, she was ready for the next ride she saw.

2 comments:

Amnesty said...

Hey, you have a blog!
OMG, I remember going to Darien Lake! I haven't been there in more than 10 years! I love the shark picture, and her comment, lol.

Laura McIntyre said...

Love you blog, it looks like a fun family day out.Is it the DLake in NY?
Normally visit there when visiting family in Cananda