Monday, November 23, 2009
Monster
I just shaved big bald patches in my pretty- not meant to be shaved- dog. Robby broke out the spray foam insulation this morning to go around the new door, he took it outside and I thought nothing of it. But, apparently before he went out he did a bottom corner on the inside. So while I obliviously looked on, Rylan drove his truck through it and then down the head and back of poor Lola. Lola noticed something wasn't right and proceeded to jump up and run around all the furniture trying to rub it off her back. This stuff is impossible to remove when wet. Same for surfaces that can not be scraped with a razor blade when it dries. I got most of it off the sofa and chairs, Rylan's hands are still sticky but most of it's gone. Getting him to sit still so I can scrape it off is not happening. The blanket is ruined, the truck is in the trash and the dog was hopeless. It stuck her fur together so every time she moved it pulled at her so I had no choice. I broke out the clippers and shaved off chunks. It's freezing out so I didn't want to take off anymore than necessary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment