Monday, November 2, 2009

misc

Halloween post is coming next. I finally got around to getting the pictures off the camera, what an adventure that was. For some reason they would not load on my laptop, where all my pictures are. They haven't been deleting either, I always click to delete after uploading but it seems that has not actually worked, there were over 600, but they were not visible on the camera? Oh well, anyway I figured it out and here's some misc pictures.

This is my favorite page from Saige's October journal from school. She is "writing" all the time, she comes home from school and writes about her day. She is doing really good at recognizing the sounds from words she doesn't know. It says One firetruck is red, lol. It is so much fun to see her so excited by reading and writing.

Saturday was our last soccer game of the season, the kids played great and we had nice warm weather and sunshine for it. I finally remembered to have Robby bring the camera and here she is about to score. I am amazed at how much they all improved in the last few months. Their biggest problem is crowding each other and taking the ball. They were good, most games we ended up switching kids from the other team or telling them they had to pass it 5 times before making a goal so the other teams had a chance. I was very lucky to have such a great well behaved and eager team. A great assistant coach sure didn't hurt either.


I just thought those two were cute. Last is Saige's Halloween Kitty she made at Build A Bear last month.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I'm so glad soccer worked out so well for you. And the pictures are beautiful. Glad you got it all working.

Nicole Brady said...

I love getting my daughter's journal also. When Miss M was in kindergarten and they handed us her first journal, I was amazed. Now, in 1st grade, I'm astonished. I don't remember writing at that age! Especially not in a journal. It's the world's greatest keepsake and makes me confident when I throw out so many of the other drawings and things she brings home.