
Halloween was a lot of fun. I was sick but I made it through, lol. The weather was great, the rain stopped just in time and it was warm. They were fine with just their costumes over their clothes and I didn't have to try to fit them over coats, lol. I was a bit nervous about Rylan, he had been refusing to even try on his costume. However when it came time to get dressed for trick or treating he said "okay" and put it right on. He figured it out right away. He followed Saige to the first house, it was amazingly decorated and everyone was in costume... he liked that. I got him to open his bag and the woman dropped some candy in and his eyes just lit up and he started pulling me to the next house. He loved it! After an hour Saige was tired and wanted to go home, so we headed back and hit some more houses on the way with Rylan leading the way. He never did say trick or treat but he did say "tank you" to everyone. We saw some really neat costumes, all in all, a great night.

2 comments:
buying viagra in uk viagra effects on women mail order viagra free trial of viagra effect of viagra on women make your own viagra levitra vs viagra homemade viagra problems with viagra viagra online uk viagra and alcohol buying viagra in uk 2007 viagra hmo cialis vs viagra
Well thank you anonymous. I certainly do not get enough viagra offers in my email.
Post a Comment