Monday, December 7, 2009

Winter already?


I blinked and it's almost Christmas. We've been busy. I am almost done shopping and Yesterday we all took the day to do Christmas stuff. We got our tree, Saige picked it out... it's interesting. We decorated the house and took the kids to see Lights on the Lake. It was fun. Rylan LOVES Christmas lights so he had a blast. IT was pretty cool, I tried to get pictures but they didn't turn out so well. It's 2 miles of lights. Then we came home a decorated the tree, This is my favorite part. Getting out all the ornaments and remembering where they came from. The kids did most of it so there are 3 or 4 branches on the bottom with 20 ornaments, lol.
We finally got snow today that has stuck around anyway. Saige got off the bus begging to play. Got them changed and they played until dark. It was just starting to accumulate here but it was good sticky snow. She went out and immediately wailed Rylan with the worlds tiniest snowball. I thought for sure he was going to ball but he laughed and tried to get her back. Mostly he just stuck his glove in the snow and threw a couple flakes but they had fun. He fell over backwards twice trying to catch them with his tongue like Saige.


0 comments: