As I expected, last nights anxiety was gone and Saige was excited about school this morning. The new outfit I had set out for her was way too big. I made her try on everything about a week ago... except that one outfit. She looks like a turtle in her giant book bag. It is much lighter than it looks. She was packed to the max with a pillow and small blanket for quiet time and a package of napkins for snack time.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
First Day of Kindergarten
As I expected, last nights anxiety was gone and Saige was excited about school this morning. The new outfit I had set out for her was way too big. I made her try on everything about a week ago... except that one outfit. She looks like a turtle in her giant book bag. It is much lighter than it looks. She was packed to the max with a pillow and small blanket for quiet time and a package of napkins for snack time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So cute!
She's adorable! they both are! glad she was happier in the morning!
Post a Comment