Thursday, November 15, 2007

Rolling and FOOD

Rylan has figured out how to roll from his stomach to his back, now he can go both ways!!!! He doesn't go very far yet, but it's coming. He scoots on his back a lot, I will put him on the floor and 5 minutes later he is a foot or two from where he started. He looks more like his dad everyday, they are identical when they are sleeping :)

At his four month check-up the dr gave us the go ahead to start cereal. With Saige we waited another month but, I thought he was ready. For weeks he's been watching us eat while "chewing" and yelling. He was, he pretty much had it down at the first spoonful, lol. I had a video but the majority of it is Saige's hand. She kept standing in front of the camera and running around really quickly trying to glimpse herself on the led screen. Then she got it, she was only on it when she was in front. The rest of the video is her watching the screen and waving her hand in front of it telling me her hand was on t.v.

The dr suggested we introduce vegetables at 5 months, Last night I found an old jar of peas in the cupboard that expire tomorrow. I broke them out, we really don't have an family history of any food allergies so I'm not too worried on that end. HE LOVED THEM!! He couldn't get enough, I stopped after a few spoonfuls just in case. All seemed well and he polished of the jar tonight with lots of enthusiasm. I figured I might as well get a veggie or two in him before my mother starts sneaking him ice cream and applesauce. I found out much after the fact she was feeding Saige peanut butter months before I even considered it... HINT HINT if you are reading mom.

1 comments:

Laura McIntyre said...

Go big boy, its amazing how quick they can go from newborn to running around.