skip to main |
skip to sidebar
How to REALLY scare mommy
I have been cleaning and sorting through junk for two weeks now. The kids sure don't want to make it easy on me, lol. Today I put the baby down for a nap and I was hauling stuff back and forth from the basement, Saige was playing. I walked back into the room to see this.....
Don't worry, it's a doll, but it sure stopped me in my tracks. The doll is about the same size as Rylan, they wear the same size clothes. It took a few moments to register that the baby was indeed in his crib and not crushed on the dining room floor.
Rylan is fascinated with this thing, he "talks" to it, very cute. This isn't the first time it's freaked me out, the other day Robby had it sitting up with it's legs backwards, when I walked in the room I thought he was abusing our kid. In fact it's kinda creepy...
3 comments:
That would terrify me, kids sure make keeping the home clean and tidy hard work don't they?
It's not Funny but it is
lmao I did a double-take! Not funny but it is ... the sad thing is that even if your child was crushed underneath the carseat, you'd still be a better parent than Britney Spears. Not that you'll get a medal or be in the news or anything ...
-Your pesky ReUseIt co-mod
Post a Comment