
Not the best picture but I love the face!
I finally got a Bumbo seat for Rylan. What an ordeal... this was the 5th one I was bidding on, on Ebay. I didn't lose the others, they were all pulled like 10 minutes from the end for listing violations. I'm guessing they didn't have the idiot stickers... I really didn't care, I know enough not to leave my kid unattended on the counter in it and walk away. One would assume that it is common sense (although I did remind Robby just in case). These kind of recalls kill me, some parent made a bad call and their child was hurt, it's sad but come, do you really need a sticker to tell you something that simple, something you SHOULD already know? I think if that's the case there must be bigger issues and perhaps they should have waited to grow some brains before breeding in the first place.... Okay sorry for the rant. Anyway three days later I finally won one and it came Monday.
He doesn't really like it, it's okay for the first 30 seconds but he would rather lay on the floor or sit in the walker. I know, I know walkers are dangerous... again I use some common sense, in other words I try not to make a habit of setting him in it at the top of the stairs, lol. He can't reach the ground in it, but he likes the toys and kicking at nothing. I doubt he will even use it more than a few more weeks- he is on his way to being mobile. Man, that went by fast.


1 comments:
These things are only dangerous when the parent is not watching there child, we used both a walker and a bumbo and both kids are just fine.
The walker did't last long here either, she was fed up with it around 6 months (Rebecca used it till around 13/14 months and still could't walk in it)
Post a Comment