The last couple weeks have been a blur but we are ready. Tomorrow I'm taking Saige Christmas shopping. I take her to the dollar store and let her pick out something for everyone all by herself. Some people end up with something neat and others not so much. Two years ago my dad got a blow up punching bag with a hole in it, lol. Then we are going to start on cookies. That should be a blast, lol. She has been busy making homemade cards and writing everything all by herself this week and she still isn't done. I am so proud of her.
Last week our Daisy troop decorated cookies for a bake sale. Saige had a great time, all the girls did and we did well on the sale too. This week the troop had a Christmas party. Next month we start selling cookies. Hopefully we will earn enough for a really fun trip. She is loving Girl Scouts (and I don't mind it either) we finally got her uniform smock. She has been putting it on after school and wearing it ever since, she's so proud and it's so cute.
Today was the Kindergarten concert. It was really good, everyone did really well. It was all the Kindergarten kids and they all had a small part to do. Her class all had these really cute Rudolph teeshirts made from their hand and foot prints. They made them last week for the field trip to the play Rudolph. Robby was able to go in late and got to go, Saige was so thrilled to have her daddy there and Rylan behaved through the whole thing.
All in all, It was a good day. I let them stay up and watch Frosty and they both went to bed without a hassle. Rylan seems to be getting excited about Santa. I know he doesn't quite get it yet but everyone keeps asking him if Santa is coming and he see how excited his sister is and it seems to be contagious. On a funny note, it was almost a perfect day. Robby has spent days digging out his remote controlled cars and the remotes for them. He even cleaned the basement, that's how much effort he put in to finding them. He finally found the remote for the big ones this morning for him and Rylan. When we got home from the concert and I was getting dinner ready, Saige came out and asked me for her scissors to cut a string. I thought nothing of it and told her where they were- she came back and said don't worry mom I got those strings off, with the antennas off the cars and remotes in her hand. He probably isn't going to find it as funny as I did but she WAS trying to help.

0 comments:
Post a Comment