Saturday, July 25, 2009
Still busy enjoying the summer, although the heat has come . Just a few pictures. Rylan got in a fight with some raspberry plants, the plants won. He is still crying over a 5 day old scrape on his knee, demanding new band-aids every ten minutes. Thank God he can't see his face. He cried while I pulled the prickers out there were still stuck there, especially the ones on his ear and behind it. But, then he was back to demanding new band-aids for his knee. He is slowly adding new words, so we are getting there.
I have been going through old papers and finally convinced Saige to let me take pictures and throw some old ones away to make room for more. Here's her Spongbob and Patrick.
This one is our house and family, Rylan is on Robs Head, and Uncle RJ is on Rylan's head. The dogs are missing but the cat is floating around in the sky. Our house looks about right size compared to us.
I brought home some old computer paper last week and Saige took it upon herself to write the alphabet. She did a terrific job, the L and J are backwards and she forgot N but other than that it was perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I really should work with Zoe on her alphabet. I haven't even tried to get her to practice. She's a lot like Rylan... you're just happy that she's not screaming about something.
But she's calmed down a lot over the summer so I think when school starts she'll be ready to start paying attention and following the rules and learning things.
Meanwhile, Quinn has picked up all her old screaming habits. Sigh.
Oh man, I am sorry. Honestly I fear having another kid because I don't know if my sanity could take another screamer.
Post a Comment