I did! I think it looked better in real life. My poor photography skills just didn't do it justice. It was chocolate cake with fudge frosting and tons of crumbled cookies.
It looks amazing! I bet he even played with the trucks in the cookies. I would have.
I have some plastic plates for a birthday party and they have tonka trucks on them. I'm thinking I'll use them and make Rylan's cake for Quinn's birthday party once he starts being old enough to invite friends his own age. Right now he doesn't have friends yet. But once he starts preschool he will.
I am so not ready for her to start school, lol. Kindergarten is full days and I am going to miss her like crazy. It took some getting use to for the half days but full days are a REALLY long time.
I am going to do a post on Rylan tonight if I get a chance.
7 comments:
He's so cute! And I love the cake! Did you make it yourself? I might have to steal that idea for Quinn.
I did! I think it looked better in real life. My poor photography skills just didn't do it justice. It was chocolate cake with fudge frosting and tons of crumbled cookies.
It looks amazing! I bet he even played with the trucks in the cookies. I would have.
I have some plastic plates for a birthday party and they have tonka trucks on them. I'm thinking I'll use them and make Rylan's cake for Quinn's birthday party once he starts being old enough to invite friends his own age. Right now he doesn't have friends yet. But once he starts preschool he will.
Rylan's cake came out great! I didn't think of using cookies for Elliot's!
Thank you :)
Happy Birthday, he is looking so big these days.
How is he now? Still a little terror? Does he sleep better?
He seems so like a older version of Ru and i love hearing about his adventures.
Oh congrats on Saige finishing school, you all ready for her starting next year?
I am so not ready for her to start school, lol. Kindergarten is full days and I am going to miss her like crazy. It took some getting use to for the half days but full days are a REALLY long time.
I am going to do a post on Rylan tonight if I get a chance.
Post a Comment