Saige got her very first furry pet today. Our favorite fat goldfish died Sunday and Robby and I discussed getting Saige "her" first pet of the four legged variety. I wanted to get her a rat, they are clean , smart, and friendly, they make terrific pets. Robby said a guinea pig... well I believe his exact words were how about a hamster like the wonder pets (which by the way is definatly a guinea pig- not a hamster). He came with the name Hairball but I told Saige she could name him anything she wanted, she said I want to name him House. So here is her rodent House.

This is big, for her to pick a name that is. Everything so far has been named exactly what it is, her blankie is blankie, piggy is piggy, dolls are all named dolly, even the fish are named fishies. So I was thrilled to call him anything other than guinea pig. He likes to be petted and she happily did so ALL day long.
I figure I might as well add the rest of zoo: here's Nala, she reminds me of Lenny from Of Mice and Men... she is sweet as can be but she is big, and well, she's pretty dumb too, but we love her anyway.

This is Dekan, he's my first baby, I got when I was 13, he was so tiny and now he's so old he just lays around all day. Despite the funky looking eyes- they are not evil.
This is Boo aka: Satan with fur. I think she may be the worlds smallest cat but despite being tiny she is throughly evil. Enough said.

0 comments:
Post a Comment