Saturday, October 6, 2007

3 months






























Rylan is 3 months old today, I can't believe how fast it's gone by. The top pictures are him today and the bottom ones are Saige at 3 months.
He's been rolling all day long and grabbing for his toys , he is actually getting them and pulling them to his mouth now.

Saige's new habit is "whatever". It is her response to everything, I am not sure where that one came from.

me: Saige are you hungry?

Saige: (sigh) Whatever I want peanut butter and jelly.

me: Saige stop torturing the dogs.. they do not want to be princesses

Saige: Whatever, I don't want to.

me: Saige do you know what whatever means?

Saige: Whatever, it means I want to go to the park, oh and it means you should give me cookies.



2 comments:

Laura McIntyre said...

Both adorable pics, do you think they look alike? Its hard to tell but there are some similar qualities.

Saige sounds adorable (well for others not living with it) with her "whatevers"

Tara said...

I do think they look alike, now anyway. I am missing a bunch of my pictures, I was trying to find similar ones (but I gave up). Saige was so much smaller but she had the chunkiest little face. Oh and she had hair, lol.