Rylan just rolled over! He's been going side to side from birth, when I put him on his tummy he pretty much stays in one spot. From his back he gets all the way on his side until his arm stops him. Saige was watching the Backyardigans and he was trying to see the TV, he got further than ever before, stuck on his belly with his arm under him and started crying. I figured I'd give him a few seconds to see if he could flip back but instead he pulled his arm out and went completely on his belly!
He's only 12 weeks, I can't believe he went over and from his back! Robby had just left for work- he misses all the good stuff :( Saige wanted to know what was so great about it after all "I have been able to rollover since 2 days ago" I think we REALLY need to work on the concept of time, lol. Now if he would only wake up, so I can spend the rest of the night trying to get him to do it again :)

1 comments:
Way to go Rylan, the first step to mobility has began
Post a Comment