Friday, September 21, 2007

Everyday Things

I was hesitant to start a blog... it's bound to show just how boring we are, lol.

I took the kids to visit my grandma the other day, I try to go once a week, and so far we have been. At this point, I still have no desire to have another baby... at least one that comes from me, (hey it's only been 2 months) lol. In fact I have threatened Rob over and over that if I get pregnant he'll be getting a vasectomy at home in his sleep!
However gramma's comments about how I have a boy and a girl and SHOULD NOT have anymore, make me want to have another now out of spite. I just don't understand where anyone, not just my old stubborn grandmother gets off telling ME how many kids I should have. I just don't see how it affects anyone but me and Rob if I only have 2 or if I go on to have 12 more!








Rylan has been smiling so much more, and he's starting to laugh too! I took 71 pictures yesterday trying to get one of him smiling... did it happen? NO Darn camera has a delay, why can't they make a camera that any idiot can operate? I got lots of smiles but as soon as the pre-flash on the camera started the smiles went away before it actually took the picture. I was bound and determined to get one, so this continued for about a half an hour with no success before I gave up.

I think this is the "are you seriously going to flash that thing in my eyes all day long? look. oh well, he's still pretty cute even without the smiles...

2 comments:

Amnesty said...

He's VERY cute!
I get those "one of each" comments all the time. And we do want more kids, so it's really annoying!

Laura McIntyre said...

He is adroable, i hate camera lag to -miss so many cute shots that way. I hate the comments to, how is it anyones business?