Friday, October 23, 2009

sick

It's that time of year. Everyone is sick. Saige left for school last Friday fine and came home with a 102.8 fever. Why this ALWAYS happens on a weekend just as the doctors office closes is beyond me, but we managed. Saturday was more of the same with some vomiting thrown in for good measure. Sunday she was fine. Monday she was coughing so bad we kept her home from school for two days to be sure. She still has a cough but that is to be expected. The dr says it's her asthma but when she gets sick the cough lingers for weeks.

Now Rob and RJ have it. I hate when any of them are sick but he (Rob) is the worst. He turns into a giant whining lump on my couch. I hope it's almost gone, they do seem to be feeling a bit better. Unfortunately this means my turn is coming. I don't want it. Most likely Rylan and I will get it at the same time, which is totally unfair.

Wish me luck

4 comments:

Karen said...

I would be the whining lump on the sofa. I suck at being sick. Injured I'm great at. Sick, not so much.

Karen said...

Ack! I meant to add that I hope you all get well soon. And I really hope you miraculously avoid the germs.

DaveAly said...

Aww I hope they feel better soon and you don't get it! It ALWAYS happens to us too, getting sick on a Friday so it's either wait it out or go to urgent care. Get well soon!

Tara said...

Thank you both