Saige thinks Word Girl would make a good president because she has a monkey that helps save the day. Explaining elections to a 4 year old is fairly difficult.
It's hard to believe it's over, but No more phone calls ~hopefully~ Although we only got one more from the NRA since I last complained. One more than I would have liked but better than the previous week. We voted early, as soon as we got Saige off to school. The parking lot at the polling place was packed and I thought uh oh we are gonna be here all day. Apparently they were all working there, we were in and out in under ten minutes. We didn't get any stickers though :( LOL
House, our guinea pig, died the other morning, I am sad, he was a great pet. We have gone through three more fish and are back to just the alga eater that keeps killing everything we try to put in the tank. I am being cruel, it is unplugged and I am NOT feeding it, as mean as it sounds I hope it dies. I can not seem to bring myself to flush it (mostly because I can't bring myself to get near it- ewww) so that we can get new pretty, fun to look at and care for gold fish.
We have been looking for a puppy. They are hard to come by. It's heartbreaking seeing all the older dogs at the shelters, but I have my heart set on a puppy for various reasons. I would get an older dog if my kids were older and Nala was younger but I think with small kids and an old dog a puppy is the way to go. I am sure I will think differently afterwards when he or she is chewing my shoes and piddling on my floor : ) Although it sounds like a promising way to finally clear out some toys.

3 comments:
You'll like this article, lol: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081108/ap_on_re_us/obama_gun_sales
I immediately thought of your NRA phone harassers.
I couldn't get it to open :(
Did you try copying and pasting it? That worked for me.
Post a Comment