Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lola

We got a new puppy today. Saige is thrilled, she named her Lola. She is so tiny, still smells like a puppy and is curled up in my lap snoring. Nala seems to like her, she can't keep up, the puppy literally runs circles (and between her legs) around her.
Rylan is pretty excited that he now has a crate to play in, I really have no idea why I buy this kid actual toys. He spent most of the afternoon sitting in there, crawling in shutting the door, yelling until I looked at him and say "what are you doing in there" he thought it was just hilarious.
The evil cat does not like her, not even a little. She took one look, hissed and growled and took off upstairs. She's been sure to keep letting us know her feelings, every hour or so she comes down as far as the baby gate, looks for her, growls and run back up again. Oh well, she didn't like us yesterday either.


3 comments:

Eboni said...

You have a nice blog, Tara. You also have very interesting views and life style.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh Tara!! I WANT that dog!!! What kind of pup is that?!! SOOOO CUTE! Saige looks darling!!

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute, i so want a puppy and looking at pictures like that do not help . How is she fitting in?